National Savings Certificates (NSC)
NSC VIII Issue
NSC IX Issue
- No maximum limit for investment.
- INR. 100/- grows to INR 234.35 after 10 years.
- Minimum INR. 100/- No maximum limit available in denominations of INR. 100/-, 500/-,
1000/-, 5000/- & INR. 10,000/-.
- A single holder type certificate can be purchased by an adult for himself or on
behalf of a minor or to a minor.
- Rate of interest 8.80%.
- Maturity value of a certificate of INR.100/- purchased on or after 1.4.2012 shall
be INR. 236.60 after 10 years.
Buy National Savings Certificates (NSCs) every month for Five years – Re-invest
on maturity and relax - On retirement it will fetch you monthly pension as the NSC